Tektronix probes provide high sensitivity for accurate power and load analysis. Find the right Current Probe for your measurement needs.
Who Are Tektronix?
Tektronix is a leading supplier of test and measurement solutions since 1946. Tektronix oscilloscopes are used with Tektronix probes to verify the safety of electronic components in everyday applications like RF/Wireless, automobile systems and communications technologies.
Browse the Newark element14 catalog and find a great selection of Tektronix oscilloscopes, including Mixed Signal and Mixed Domain Oscilloscopes, Waveform generators, power supplies and accessories.
Perfectly Matched Solutions
Choose from a broad portfolio of Tektronix probes and accessories, all perfectly matched to our industry-leading oscilloscopes.
See our broad range of Tektronix probes, all perfectly matched to industry-leading oscilloscopes. Just select the oscilloscope probe you need for your specific testing application and SAVE!
Compatible probes for:
• MSO/DPO4000B, MDO4000, MSO/DPO3000, and MSO/DPO2000B Series
• TDS3000C Series
• TDS2000C and TBS1000B Series
• TPS2000B and THS3000 Series
Industry Leading Performance and 3rd Party Safety Certified.
Tektronix current probe solutions offer:
- The broadest range of AC/DC and AC-only current probes
- Measurement accuracy from uAs to 2000 A
- Best-in-class bandwidth up to 120 MHz
- Best-in-class current clamp sensitivity down to 1 mA
- The only products with 3rd Party Safety Certification (UL, CSA, ETL)
- The only products with bare wire voltage ratings
- Automatic readout and scaling when used with Tektronix oscilloscopes so you don’t have to convert volts to amps or manually set the scaling
If you would like any further information from the team at Softei, please contact us on either Tel. No. 01483 410 877, via e-mail at email@example.com or via our Facebook page, and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.
Currently Browsing: Tektronix Probes