Silicon Labs to Highlight Smart Home and Industrial IoT Connectivity at electronica 2018
Learn How to Add Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi® and Zigbee® to Your Product Designs through Hands-on Demos and Conference Sessions
Join Silicon Labs at electronica, Hall C4, Booth 112, to explore the latest silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world. Discover what’s next for the Internet of Things, discuss the latest IoT innovations with wireless experts, and see live demonstrations of Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi® and Zigbee® connectivity for the smart home and industrial IoT.
Hands-on Demos at electronica
Bluetooth Xpress Solutions: Discover how to add Bluetooth 5 connectivity to end node designs with zero programming and no Bluetooth expertise. Pre-certified BGX13 Bluetooth Xpress PCB and SiP modules provide the easiest wireless development path.
Bluetooth Mesh Networking: Connect with the experts in implementing secure, reliable, large-scale Bluetooth mesh networks. Check out our demo highlighting the capabilities of Bluetooth mesh for smart lighting.
Low-power Wi-Fi: Add energy-friendly Wi-Fi to your IoT designs. Silicon Labs’ WFx200 Wi-Fi devices – including the world’s smallest Wi-Fi SiP module with built-in antenna/crystal – deliver best-in-class power savings for longer battery life.
Home Automation and Control: Seamlessly control Zigbee-enabled, interoperable smart home devices from multiple name brand vendors. See how Zigbee/Bluetooth Low Energy multiprotocol connectivity can enhance the user experience.
Silicon Labs’ IoT experts will present the following conference sessions:
Electronica Embedded Computing Design Industrial IoT Sessions – Hall 3
- • “Bridging Wireless Worlds: Multiprotocol, Multiband Connectivity for the Industrial IoT,” Tuesday, Nov. 13, 14:00 – 14:30
Wireless Congress Sessions
- • “Making the Right Choice: Wireless Technologies for the IoT,” Session 1: IoT/Networks, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 11:30 – 12:00
- • “Comparing Zigbee, Thread and Bluetooth Mesh Performance – Who Wins?” Session 1: IoT/Networks, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 12:30 – 13:00
- • “Security Tradeoffs and Commissioning Methods for Wireless IoT Protocols,” Session 2: Security, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 12:00 – 12:30
- • “Trending Near You: Advanced BLE Beacons Using Bluetooth 5;” Session 7: Bluetooth, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 15:30 – 16:00
- • “Driving Wi-Fi Based Connectivity for Low-Power IoT Applications,” Session 8: Wi-Fi, Thursday, Nov. 15, 12:30 – 13:00
- • “Radio Scheduling in Dynamic Multiprotocol IoT Applications,” Session 11: Technology, Thursday, Nov. 15, 12:30 – 13:00
Connect with Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs PR Contact: Dale Weisman +1-512-532-5871, firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Silicon Labs at http://news.silabs.com/, at http://blog.silabs.com/, on Twitter at http://twitter.com/siliconlabs, on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/siliconlabs and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/siliconlabs.